Family Systems of Care
JOSHUA’S FRIENDS FAMILY SYSTEMS OF CARE CREATE COMMUNITIES THAT MEANINGFULLY SHARE OUR CARING HEART APPROACH
- Joshua’s Java House: The Joshua Java House and Community Life Dream Center are the ultimate fulfillment of our Vision at Joshua’s Friends for Exceptional Families, Inc. From The Java House and Dream Center, we will be able to fully implement our uniquely designed family support systems of care.
- MwM Behavioral Interventions: For Children With Challenging Behaviors: A systematic, user friendly parenting approach that positively influences behavior change in the most maladaptive difficult interactions. Developed by our very own Dr. T James Kimble, the MwM system is based on 26 years of best practices and effectively reshapes and extinguishes even the most difficult behaviors.
- Your Best Life Now Counseling: A family counseling experience that meets counselees where they are with clinical/pastoral methodologies equipping them with an eclectic approach that intrinsically fosters positive life changes.
- Influencer’s Cafe: Influencer’s Cafe is a coffee shop based peer to peer networking group that offers trauma-informed systems of care, for adults addressing all kinds of challenging life issues.
- Ice Cream Reading Cafe: Joshua’s Friends has created Ice Cream Reading Cafe to provide elementary students a dynamically engaging reading experience that’s proven to reinforce basic reading skills. Welcome to “Ice Cream Reading Cafe”, now there is a place where every student can come and discover the skills to decode the English language and learn to love reading. We also serve a cup of ice cream to each student after the lesson.
- Blaze “beyond the box” Baseball: An outside-the-box baseball team that is all inclusive for individuals with disabilities with no “outs” or “strikes” having total flexibility when needed allowing everyone to be able to play and enjoy the game.
- Living and Leading by Design: Living and Leading by Design is an ongoing work approaching challenging life issues from a very pragmatic family friendly position; providing a transformational model for families facing disabilities and traumatic life issues.