JOSHUA’S FRIENDS CORE VALUES CREATE MEANINGFUL EXPERIENCES FOR EVERY PERSON WE SERVE
- We believe all people are created equally and everyone is fearfully and wonderfully made, in the image of our Creator, possessing a conferred worth that gives every life intrinsically irrevocable value; thus, every person, having been fashioned in His image, deserves to be treated with the highest level of dignity, respect, meaningful opportunities, human kindness, and the right to live, move, and be all the person they were created in Christ to be.
- We believe in creating, developing, and implementing “Transformational Family Systems of Care,” empowering families with wellness models, that engage them in creative-design experiences capable of fostering healthy family outcomes that de-reflect challenging life issues.
- We believe in providing exceptional faith-based care for every family facing challenging life issues; including family supportive activities that encourage achievement for all ability levels.
- We believe in providing exemplary Christian Counseling/Coaching supportive of overall health, wellness and family soul care. Fostering solution focused ideas for individuals to “be” at the highest level possible. Creating meaningful experiences for every single person we serve.
- We believe in creating caring community environments where “The Living and Leading by Design” model can be fully implemented; in support of our multi-integrated approaches that provide trauma systems of care.